What does it take to be a successful cake decorator?

EQ: What is most important in making profit as a Cake Decorator in today's economy?

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals

Content:
  1. My topic is Cake Decorating.
  2. I plan on being a part of a few other committees, such as prom committee decoration, powderpuff, and blood drive committee to show growth as an Ipoly citizen this year. To show growth as an effective learner this year, I plan on tutoring people in physics, Spanish, or statistics because practice will help me master the material and learn more while I am tutoring people. For example I could probably tutor Erika Lara because she was having trouble with the kinematics unit in Physics. I can show growth as an effective user of technology by using the Cal Poly databases at least 3 times this year for the research checks. I could also use the prom sites in order to help make our prom better. For example I could use promnite.com to give the prom committee ideas on themes for this years prom. Finally I can show growth as an effective communicator by taking a stand in organizing a house party or a potluck to learn how to communicate better. I could also make a club for people who are interested in learning how to decorate cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment