What does it take to be a successful cake decorator?

EQ: What is most important in making profit as a Cake Decorator in today's economy?

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Blog 4: Interview Preparation

Content:

1.  Who do you plan to interview?  Why?
I plan on interviewing Carlos, a cake decorator from La Puente Bakery #2 because he has a lot of experience in the field and he will be essential in giving me a good background. This will not be the first time I have talked to him since I met him during my mentorship. I have seen his skills at hand and I would like to ask how he can make amazing cakes without losing time. Carlos is in the picture below making an oreo cake.
2.  What additional questions do you plan to ask? 
 I plan to ask Carlos where he learned how to decorate cakes? How do you prepare yourself for a special cake? When the cashier writes a cake order what key things would you like so that it  helps you identify how you decorate the cakes?


No comments:

Post a Comment