What does it take to be a successful cake decorator?

EQ: What is most important in making profit as a Cake Decorator in today's economy?

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Summer Mentorship Component

Content:
Answer the following 5 questions.  Remember to link the log of your mentorship hours using google docs (drive).  Post your blog response on your senior project blog.  We check it there. 

Literal:
  1. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArAlQS2inC8udFVJZ1g1d3lIMG9zTEtJTW1KM2hRSlE&usp=sharing
  2. La Puente Bakery #1: (626) 961-4545,     #2: (6260 851-9223
  3. How did you get the idea of owning a bakery? Where did you get your training at? How is your business successful?

 Interpretive:

     4.  The most important thing that I gained from this experience is that the customer is the "boss" and that whatever they say will be. An example of this is that at the second bakery there was a special order and the client said that they wanted a picture and a bunch of army toys on their cake, but the thing is that the cake was too cluttered. In the end the client got what they wanted.


Applied

      5.  I've always had a passion for cake decorating, but after this experience I have decided that I want to go further than what I already know. I was just so moved by the diverse clients and I like to do things different.




No comments:

Post a Comment