What does it take to be a successful cake decorator?

EQ: What is most important in making profit as a Cake Decorator in today's economy?

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Blog 22: Senior Project Reflection

1) Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Block Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?
I am most proud of presenting my answer 1 because I made 23 minutes of good quality research and I felt that it was very helpful towards my activity.

(2) Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Block Presentation (self-assessment)?

    P         

b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?

      P+          

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?


  • What worked was all my presentations
  • Mentorship
  •  Research Articles
  • Exit Interview 


(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?


  • I would have not procrastinated on some assignments
  • I Search Paper



(5) Finding Value

How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   

My senior project has provided me more experience on my future part time job as a cake decorator.
The ESA really helped me find out the credible websites in which I will use for my research papers at University of La Verne. 

No comments:

Post a Comment