What does it take to be a successful cake decorator?

EQ: What is most important in making profit as a Cake Decorator in today's economy?

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Blog 13: Lesson 2 Reflection

Content:

1. Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?
I think that I am most proud of how people reacted to my presentation because it seemed like they really liked to learn information about my topic.

2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

           P +      
       b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
I think I deserve a P+ because I put a lot of time and effort into every aspect of my presentation. I feel that I did a really good job by making my EQ poster creative. I also felt that I gave more than 10 minutes worth of quality research to support my first answer.




3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
I think that the hook activity worked for me the most because it was my only chance to make a first impression and make people pay attention to what I was going to talk about.

4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
I think the thing that didn't work as well as I thought was the cleanup and my PowerPoint was glitching on me. I could easily just save more time for cleanup and I could fix my  PowerPoint  settings.

5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be? 
I think it would most likely be that Knowing how to price cakes  is most important in making profit as a cake decorator in today's economy.

No comments:

Post a Comment