What does it take to be a successful cake decorator?

EQ: What is most important in making profit as a Cake Decorator in today's economy?

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Independent Component 1 Approval

1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
Since my EQ is on how to be a successful cake decorator, I plan on doing my mentor ship at La Puente Bakery #1 and creating a club at school to teach people how to decorate cakes.

2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
I will take pictures and log my hours at my mentorship and log the times the club meets.

3.  And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
I will be doing my mentroship at la Puente Bakery #1 because I will be able to get more hands on experience on decorating the cakes. Throughout my mentorship i will be asking different questions on how to teach people how to decorate cakes. The club will allow me to learn more about cake decorating because it will make me research more on the activities, while helping other people learn the basics. This will allow me to learn what skills are important and how does aesthetics,creativity, and originality help someone be successful in the point of view of people who have a broad knowledge on what cake decorating is and compare it with people who are skilled.

 4.  Post a log on the right hand side of your blog near your mentorship log and call it the independent component 1 log.

No comments:

Post a Comment