What does it take to be a successful cake decorator?

EQ: What is most important in making profit as a Cake Decorator in today's economy?

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

10-Minute Presentation Reflection

Before my presentation on Monday, I prepared myself with a power point and made cookies for the whole class. Just about everyone liked my presentation and the hook activity. For my activity I decided to hand out cookies and frosting in a paper cone. I had everyone try and replicate the design below in 1 minute and 30 seconds.
Even though I was barely half way through my presentation, I felt that I did a good job because my shaky nervous voice wasn't present. Overall I think that I will be well prepared for my 2- hour presentation. I hope to create a cake decorating club soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment